The Fender 1956 Strat is easily recognisable as one of the most icon fender guitars ever made. It rose to popularity in the 50s thanks to artists like Hank Marvin and Buddy Holly. It features a classic '56 style spec but with a lovely modern Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish. The Fender Strat in Fiesta Red isn't a standard model for Fender any more, which is why they are now custom made.
With its 3-position blade selector switch, the Strat offers players a variety of options to achieve the sound they want. From bright and twangy to mellow and moody, the Strat covers many colors on the tonal palette and its versatility makes it the perfect choice for many guitarists.
The Fiesta Red Strat offers a very smooth, and comfortable feel. The contoured body and neck joint make it easy to hold and play, and its deep cutaway shape gives the player ready access to the entire fretboard. Finished in a new Fiesta Red shade, this guitar is a modern twist on a design icon.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
Body & Bridge
- Body: - Select Alder
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Finish:“Thinskin” Fiesta Red Finish (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: AA Bird Eye Maple,
- Neck Shape:“Boat Neck” “V” Shape
- Fingerboard : Maple, 9.5” Radius
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length:25.5"
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups : 3 Custom ‘50s Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuners: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Gold Plated
- Scale Length : 25.5” (648 mm)