View Full Description
The Fender 1956 Strat is easily recognisable as one of the most icon fender guitars ever made. It rose to popularity in the 50s thanks to artists like Hank Marvin and Buddy Holly. It features a classic '56 style spec but with a lovely modern Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish. The Fender Strat in Fiesta Red isn't a standard model for Fender any more, which is why they are now custom made.
With its 3-position blade selector switch, the Strat offers players a variety of options to achieve the sound they want. From bright and twangy to mellow and moody, the Strat covers many colors on the tonal palette and its versatility makes it the perfect choice for many guitarists.
The Fiesta Red Strat offers a very smooth, and comfortable feel. The contoured body and neck joint make it easy to hold and play, and its deep cutaway shape gives the player ready access to the entire fretboard. Finished in a new Fiesta Red shade, this guitar is a modern twist on a design icon.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
Body & Bridge
- Body: - Select Alder
- Bridge: American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Finish:“Thinskin” Fiesta Red Finish (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: AA Bird Eye Maple,
- Neck Shape:“Boat Neck” “V” Shape
- Fingerboard : Maple, 9.5” Radius
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length:25.5"
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickups : 3 Custom ‘50s Single-Coil Strat Pickups
- Controls : Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuners: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Gold Plated
- Scale Length : 25.5” (648 mm)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.