Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Tele, Aged LP Blue over Blue Flower
Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Tele, Aged LP Blue over Blue FlowerDetails
The Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Tele boasts a unique appearance thanks to its unique aged Lake placid blue over blue flower with heavy relic lacquer. Featuring a two-piece select alder body and maple neck, the Custom Shop LTD HS Tele has been carefully designed to offer superb tone, weight and appearance. Equipped with a Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil on the bridge, and a EVH® Humbucking pickup on the neck, this guitar provides a bright and snappy tone. With a host of additional features, this guitar's aesthetics and tone will perform exceedingly well in any guitarists hands. Also available in an Aged Candy Apple Red over Pink Paisley finish.
Product Ref: 77680View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An Imaginative Appearance
The Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Tele is a unique guitar that will stand out from any crowd. The heavy relic lacquer finish, features lake Placid Blue over Blue Flower imagery which is based on Fender's classic 'wallpaper' finishes, and is quite distinctive compared to other guitars on the market. It has been carefully sprayed to achieve the aged look, and also features a 3-Ply mint green pickguard to add extra aged-authenticity. The headstock also continues the aged-look and ties in well with the body-work.
The two-piece body has been especially crafted from hand-selected alder, and carefully chosen by the Custom Shop for its tone, weight and appearance. This superb attention to detail provides you with a quality instrument that you can rely on.
As well as sporting a truly unique body, the Fender Custom Shop LTD HS Tele is also equipped with two pickups that provide a great sound. Featuring a Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil pickup on the bridge, and a EVH Humbucking pickup on the neck, the HS tele provides a modern sound that is both bright and snappy. Both pickups can be controlled by a reversed control plate, which features dual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometers for ultimate volume control within easy reach. In addition there is also a three-way pickup switch for achieving the ultimate tone.
- Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil bridge pickup
- EVH® Humbucking pickup on the neck
- Unique Aged Lake Placid Blue over Blue Flower with heavy relic lacquer
- Dual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometers for ultimate volume control
- 4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved neck plate
- 3-Position blade for selecting different pickups and tones
- 3-Ply mint green Pickguard
- Rosewood Fingerboard with 21 Jumbo frets
- Certificate of Authenticity and deluxe hardshell case
- Includes Strap
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Heavy Relic® Lacquer
- Body Colour:Aged Lake Placid Blue over Blue Flower
- Neck Material:AA Flame Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1963 "C"
- Neck Finish: Heavy Relic® Tinted Lacquer
- Neck Plate:4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size:6100 Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dot
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:Custom Shop Hand-Wound "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup:EVH® Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics:Dual 250K/500K Volume Potentiometer
- Bridge:3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickguard:3-Ply Mint Green Relic®
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Case:Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Strap and Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.