Fender Custom Shop Limited 1958 Jazzmaster, Sunburst CZ527943
Fender Custom Shop Limited 1958 Jazzmaster, Sunburst CZ527943Details
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1958 Closet Classic is the perfect example of a handmade Custom Shop Jazzmaster electric guitar. The quartersawn Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard has a 1962 Jazzmaster''C'' profile that provides a comfortable and smooth playing experience. The Limited Edition 1958 Closet Classic features two Custom Shop hand-wound single-coil jazzmaster pickups which combine with the resonant Ash body to produce the classic jazzmaster sound that's ideal for everything from country and blues to punk and indie.
Product Ref: 68300View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Series by Fender
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition guitar is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectible while also adding to its investment value. Crafted with many features normally reserved only for select artists and master-built instruments, these instruments are exactly what their name says - highly anticipated limited edition models.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1958 Closet Classic
This Custom Shop Limited Edition 1958 Jazzmaster is equipped with a pair of Custom Shop Hand-Wound single-coil Jazzmaster pickups, mounted within a one-ply gold anodized aluminium pickguard with a 3-position blade that provides modern tonal versatility. Other premium features include a 2-saddle RSD J-bridge with tremolo, ''Limited Edition'' engraved neck plate, dual tone circuits with separate lead and rhythm controls, white dot inlays and knurled flat-top control knobs.
The Limited Edition 1958 Closet Classic comes complete with a stunning faded two-colour sunburst finish and nitrocellulose lacquer, imparting the appearance of years of aging and use without the for heavy wear and tear.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Jazzmaster
First introduced at the 1958 NAMM Show with a great deal of chrome and controls, the Jazzmaster was originally designed for traditional jazz musicians. However it soon found itself embraced by reverb-drenched surf guitarists in the '60s, lip-curling punks in the '70s and legions of alt-indie from the late '80s onwards. Fender's first dual-circuit instrument, the Jazzmaster provided a new level of versatility while the traditional wide and flat pickups produced a broad tonality, less bite and a more subtle attack than most single-coil pickups. A first choice among players worldwide, there is nothing that can come close to the naturally comfort, remarkable tonal versatility and character that the Jazzmaster guitar offers.
- Model Name: Limited Edition 1958 Closet Classic Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Faded 2-Colour Sunburst
- Model Number: 1510058803
- Series: Limited Edition
- Colour: Faded 2-Colour Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Bridge: 2-Saddle RSD J-Bridge with Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1962 Jazzmaster ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt ''Limited Edition'' Engraved
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Lead Circuit: Tone, Volume
- Rhythm Circuit: Tone, Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminium
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.