Fender Custom Shop Limited Heavy Relic Mischief Maker, Blue/Sunburst
Fender Custom Shop Limited Heavy Relic Mischief Maker, Blue/SunburstDetails
The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Heavy Relic Mischief Maker is the perfect example of a handmade Custom Shop Stratocaster electric guitar. The one-piece birdseye Maple neck with Maple fingerboard has a 10/56 large ''V'' profile that provides a comfortable and smooth playing experience. The Limited Edition Mischief Maker features a Custom Shop hand-wound Texas Special at the bridge, a reverse-wound/reverse-polarity 1965 single-coil in the middle and a 1969 single-coil at the neck, which combine with the resonant Ash body to produce the classic strat sound that's ideal for everything from country and blues to rock and roll.
Product Ref: 68308View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Series by Fender
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition guitar is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectible while also adding to its investment value. Crafted with many features normally reserved only for select artists and master-built instruments, these instruments are exactly what their name says - highly anticipated limited edition models.
The Custom Shop proudly introduces an expanded selection of premium ''relic'' finishes that have been designed to replicate the worn-in vibe of a genuine vintage instrument. The Heavy Relic finish is the heaviest of the Custom Shop treatments, evoking decades of the most punishing playing and touring. Each one is specially devised to capture the authenticity of the original-era, with unparalleled breathability and resonance.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Mischief Maker
This Custom Shop Limited Edition Heavy Relic Strat is equipped with a Custom Shop hand-wound Texas Special bridge pickup and a Custom Shop hand-wound 1969 single-coil neck pickup, along with a Custom Shop hand-wound 1965 reverse-wound/reverse-polarity single-coil pickup in the middle. This trio of powerful pickups is paired with a 5-position blade and Greasebucket™ tone circuit which rolls off highs without reducing gain and provides even more tonal versatility. Other premium features include a one-piece birdseye Maple neck, ''Limited Edition'' engraved neck plate, black dot inlays, Custom Shop case and a certificate of authenticity.
The Limited Edition Mischief Maker comes complete with a stunning daphne blue over 3-colour sunburst finish and nitrocellulose lacquer, imparting the appearance of years of aging and use without the need for heavy wear and tear.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model Name: Limited Edition Heavy Relic® Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Daphne Blue over 3-Colour Sunburst
- Model Number: 1510060104
- Series: Limited Edition
- Colour: Daphne Blue over 3-Colour Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Birdseye Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 10/56 Large ''V''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt ''Limited Edition'' Engraved
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 1965 Reverse-Wound/Reverse-Polarity Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound 1969 Single-Coil Strat
- Master Volume
- Master Tone with Greasebucket™
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.