Fender Custom Shop Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster, Sunburst
Fender Custom Shop Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster, SunburstDetails
The Fender Custom Shop Merle Haggard Signature is the perfect example of a handmade Custom Shop Telecaster electric guitar. The figured Maple neck with Maple fingerboard features a ''C'' profile which provides a smooth and comfortable playing experience. The Merle Haggard Signature has two Texas Special single-coil pickups which combine with the resonant Maple/Alder body and 6-saddle string-through bridge to produce the time-honored Fender Telecaster tonality that is ideal for on stage and in the studio.
Product Ref: 68768View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Artist Signature Series by Fender
The world's greatest artists have come to Fender Custom Shop for decades in search of their perfect instruments. Artfully crafting meticulous replicas using the same techniques and toolings used to create the originals, Fender offers the same artist instruments to you, built in the same shop by the same skilled craftsmen.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Merle Haggard Signature
The Custom Shop Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster is equipped with two Custom Shop Texas Special™ single-coil pickups and 4-way pickup switching. This configuration helps to produce a high-output with the warm, clear telecaster tonality along with modern versatility that is ideal for on stage and in the studio. Other premium features include ivoroid body binding and matching single-ply ivoroid pickguard, a set neck and deep carved heel, Merle Haggard signature on the headstock and a mother of pearl ''Tone Dog'' headstock inlay.
This signature model comes complete with a stunning two-colour sunburst and urethane body finish, a range of Custom Shop accessories, a deluxe brown hardshell case and a Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality. It is perhaps fitting testimony to its essential original rightness that the Telecaster design has hardly changed ever since.
- Model Name: Merle Haggard Signature Telecaster®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Colour Sunburst
- Model Number: 0100402803
- Series: Artist
- Colour: 2-Colour Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Maple Center Block and Select Alder Wings with Tone Chambers
- Top Material: Laminated Figured Maple Top
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Binding: Ivoroid
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through with Block-Style Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Figured Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25'' (184.1mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Custom
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Texas Special™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Texas Special™ Single-Coil
- Master Tone
- Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel)
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Position 4: Neck and Bridge (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Gold Plated
- Tuning Machines: Gold Plated Fender/Schaller Elite Die-Cast with Pearloid Buttons
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Deluxe Brown Hardshell Case
- Custom Shop Picks
- Polishing Cloth
- Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.