Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton Signature Jazz Bass V, Sunburst
Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton Signature Jazz Bass V, SunburstDetails
The Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton Signature is the perfect example of a handmade Custom Shop Jazz Bass V guitar. The quartersawn Maple neck with a Pao Ferro fingerboard features a custom ''C'' profile which provides a smooth and comfortable playing experience. The Reggie Hamilton Signature has a Custom Noiseless single-coil jazz bass bridge pickup and an American Standard Alnico V split single-coil precision bass middle pickup which combine with the resonant select Alder body to produce the classic and unmistakable Fender bass tone that's ideal for everything from rock to reggae, blues and jazz fusion.
Product Ref: 68908View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Artist Signature Series by Fender
The world's greatest artists have come to Fender Custom Shop for decades in search of their perfect instruments. Artfully crafting meticulous replicas using the same techniques and toolings used to create the originals, Fender offers the same artist instruments to you, built in the same shop by the same skilled craftsmen.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton Signature
The Custom Shop Reggie Hamilton Signature Jazz Bass V is equipped with a Custom Noiseless™ single-coil bridge pickup and a American Standard Alnico V split single-coil p-bass middle pickup, along with active electronics and extensive controls. This configuration helps to produce era-specific authenticity along while along with modern versatility and reliability that is perfect for on stage and in the studio. Other premium features include real white shell block inlays on an unbound neck, graphite neck support rods, a sculpted heel that provides easier acccess to the upper frets, Hipshot® Bass Xtender drop D tuning key on the E string, graphite neck support rods, a Schaller® straplock system and a custom 5-bolt neck plate.
This signature model comes complete with a three-colour sunburst and nitrocellulose lacquer finish, plus a range of Custom Shop accessories and a Custom Shop certificate of authenticity.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Jazz Bass
Introduced in 1960, Fender welcomed a new decade by debuting a deluxe bass guitar, the Jazz Bass. Sleek and supercharged with dual pickups, a slim neck and a curvaceous offset waist, the Jazz Bass has ruled the world of electric bass ever since Fender first introduced it. The versatile and unmistakable tone, effortless feel and performance make the Jazz Bass the number-one choice for professional bassists worldwide.
- Model Name: Reggie Hamilton Signature Jazz Bass® V, Pao Ferro Fingerboard, 3-Colour Sunburst
- Model Number: 0158500800
- Series: Artist
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 5-Saddle Deluxe Steel Bridge (Strings-Through-Body or Top Load) with Plated Brass Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Custom ''C''
- Scale Length: 34'' (864mm)
- Fingerboard: Pao Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5'' (38.1mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Custom
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Noiseless™ Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: American Standard Alnico V Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Active Mode:
- Master Volume
- PIckup Pan
- 3-Band Active EQ
- Passive Mode:
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- Pickup Pan
- Active Mode:
- Pickup Switching: Pan Pot
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear with Hipshot Bass Xtender™ ''Drop D'' on the E String
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Deluxe Case
- Polishing Cloth
- 4-Pack of Custom Shop Picks
- Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.