Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar, White Blonde
Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster Electric Guitar, White BlondeDetails
Product Ref: 75962View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Nashville has an Alder body, delivering a strong, full-bodied sound with beefy mids and excellent lows. The wood offers sizzling highs with an incredible sustain, combined with the semi-hollow design produces an improved tele sound. The Telecaster also features knurled flat-top control knobs, a 3-ply black/white/black pickguard, nickel/chrome hardware, and a white blonde finish to show of the woods figuring.
Maple Neck and Fingerboard
The Maple neck and fingerboard combination adds tightness and cut to the guitars overall tone, delivering sizzling highs and firm lows. The two piece of Maple work together to produce bright characteristics with a snappy attack in the midrange. When the string are hit hard, the wood offers a punchy tones, with a slight gnarly edge to it, but can provide excellent clarity with light to medium playing. Its modern “C” shape offers a comfortable play, while its 12” radius and 20 medium jumbo frets provide a familiar feel when playing.
Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Pickups
The Telecaster features a pair of vintage noiseless tele pickups in the neck and bridge positions, with a vintage noiseless strat pickup in the middle to provide an incredibly versatile guitar. The highly articulate vintage noiseless pickups offer rich tones with a balanced string response to create the classic twang of a telecaster, with all the definition it needs.
String Thru Construction
The Deluxe Nashville Telecaster incorporates a string-thru body construction to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body. The modern six saddle bridge uses block saddles to provide incredible sustain and string stability, giving the guitar a thicker tone that compliments the famous telecaster twang.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality. It is perhaps fitting testimony to its essential original rightness that the Telecaster design has hardly changed ever since.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Modern 6-Saddle String Through Body w/ Block Saddles
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: White Blonde
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 12”
- Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Tele
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Tele
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way Selector
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking w/ Vintage Style Buttons
- Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Nickle/Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.