Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar, Candy Apple Red
Fender Deluxe Telecaster Thinline Electric Guitar, Candy Apple RedDetails
Product Ref: 75965View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Semi-Hollow Alder Body
The Telecaster’s semi-hollow construction not only makes the guitar lighter, but provides soothingly warm overtones to the traditional tele sound, giving it plenty of grind. The body is crafted from Alder to deliver a strong, full-bodied sound with beefy mids and excellent lows. The wood offers sizzling highs with an incredible sustain, combined with the semi-hollow design produces an improved tele sound.
Maple Neck and Fingerboard
The Maple neck and fingerboard combination adds tightness and cut to the guitars overall tone, delivering sizzling highs and firm lows. The two piece of Maple work together to produce bright characteristics with a snappy attack in the midrange. When the string are hit hard, the wood offers a punchy tones, with a slight gnarly edge to it, but can provide excellent clarity with light to medium playing.
Vintage Noiseless Tele Pickups
The Telecaster features a pair of vintage noiseless tele pickups in the neck and bridge positions, to provide an incredibly versatile guitar. The highly articulate vintage noiseless pickups offer rich tones with a balanced string response to create the classic twang of a telecaster, with all the definition it needs. The four way switching adds extra dimensions to the guitars tone, with four different pickup combinations to choose from. When flicked to the fourth position, the two pickups are combined into a series, producing a hotter output for a punchier midrange.
String Thru Construction
The Deluxe Telecaster Thinline incorporates a string-thru body construction to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring vibrations and resonance from the string to the body. The modern six saddle bridge uses block saddles to provide incredible sustain and string stability, giving the guitar a thicker tone that compliments the famous telecaster twang.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality. It is perhaps fitting testimony to its essential original rightness that the Telecaster design has hardly changed ever since.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Semi-Hollow Alder
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail w/ Block Saddles
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Candy Apple Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: “C”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 12”
- Scale: 25.5”
- Frets: 22 Narrow Tall
- Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.650” (42mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single Coil Tele
- Controls: Volume/Tone/4-Way Selector
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking w/ Vintage Style Button
- Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Pickguard:4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Hardware: Nickle/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.