Fender FSR USA Pro Stratocaster HSS, Olympic White
Fender FSR USA Pro Stratocaster HSS, Olympic WhiteDetails
The Fender FSR USA Pro Stratocaster is the perfect example of a hand built electric guitar from Fender's Corona, California factory. With an Alder body and a trio of custom-wound pickups including a ''zebra'' humbucker at the bridge, the USA Pro Stratocaster produces the iconic stratocaster tonality with outstanding power and versatility. The Maple neck has a Maple fingerboard with a modern ''C'' profile which helps to ensure a smooth, comfortable playing experience both on stage and in the studio. The Fender USA Pro Strat also features 22 medium jumbo frets, a vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and 5-way pickup switching with master volume and tone controls.
Product Ref: 72115View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Alder Body & Maple Neck
Constructed from an Alder body with bolt-on Maple neck, the FSR USA Pro Stratocaster is lightweight and produces a thick and dynamic tone with plenty of balance and power thanks to the soft and light nature of the wood. Additionally the modern ''C'' shaped Maple neck provides a smooth playability with a bright and punchy tone.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut the Fender FSR USA Pro Strat delivers an increased resonance and brighter tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model Name: FSR USA Pro Stratocaster®, HSS, Maple Fingerboard, Olympic White
- Model Number: 0173402305
- Series: USA Pro
- Colour: Olympic White
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (647.7mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241.3mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.687'' (42.8mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge Pickup: Custom-Wound Zebra Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Custom-Wound Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom-Wound Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Die-Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style White
- Case/Bag: Gig Bag Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.