Fender GB Hot Rod Deluxe 40W Combo Amp
Fender GB Hot Rod Deluxe 40W Combo AmpDetails
The Fender GB Hot Rod Deluxe 40W Combo Amp Deluxe™ is a 40-watt 1x12" combo designed in collaboration with world-famous jazz guitar virtuoso and pop artist George Benson. This popular amp features the full bottom end characteristics of 6L6 tubes, and a versatile all-tube preamp including a 12AT7 up front for cleaner tone. With a full host of on-board effects, the Hot Rod Deluxe provides a versatile combo amp that is ideal for crafting a unique sound. Aw well as providing an unmistakable Fender tone, the Hot Rod Deluxe is constructed also features a solid-pin cabinet which increases tonal resonance while reducing the weight. In addition, this iconic combo amp also includes a road-worthy deluxe padded cover and two-button footswitch for selecting between the channels.
Product Ref: 50624View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Personalised exterior touches specified by Benson himself include gray-black vinyl covering, silver-strand grille cloth and "GB" logo badge, which all add to the distinctive appearance of this popular amp.
Constructed from finger-joined solid pine, the Hot Rod's cabinet provides a sturdy structure, and also increases the tonal resonance while reducing the weight. Its open back design allows some of the speaker sound to radiate from the back and can be quite helpful on stage when there are no monitors.
The Perfect Sound
Guitarists of all kinds play through Fender Hot Rod Deluxe™ amplifiers due to their versatile tonal options that go well in any type of music. Equipped with a 40 Watt 12" speaker, the Hot Rod Deluxe features a selection of pre amp tubes including a 12AT7 and two 12AX7, as well as two 6L6 power tubes. Achieve the full bottom end characteristic of 6L6 tubes, as well as a clean tone with the 12AT7 tubes.
The Hot Rod Deluxe also features clean and "drive/more-drive" channels, resounding Fender spring reverb, and effects loop. In addition, an on-board EQ allows you to control the volume, middle, bass, treble and drive. This versatile combo amp also includes a two-button footswitch for effortlessly selecting independent channels.
- 40-watt 1x12" combo especially designed for world-famous jazz guitarist George Benson
- Delivers the full bottom end characteristic of 6L6 tubes, and a versatile all-tube preamp—including a 12AT7 up front for cleaner tone
- Clean and "drive/more-drive" channels, resounding Fender spring reverb, effects loop and more
- Equipped with classic chicken head style control knobs
- Constructed from finger-joined solid pine which increases the tonal resonance while reducing the weight
- Solid state technology
- Exterior touches specified by Benson himself include gray-black vinyl covering, silver-strand grille cloth and "GB" logo badge
- Road-worthy deluxe padded cover and two-button footswitch included
- Model Name: GB Hot Rod Deluxe™, 230V UK
- Model Number: 2230404000
- Series: Artist Signature
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Colour: Gray
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Channels: Three - Selectable (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 230V UK
- Wattage: 40 Watts
- Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine
- Handle: Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Front Panel: Black
- Control Knobs: Chicken Head Style
- Pre Amp Tubes: 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- FootSwitch: 2-Button 3-Function (Channel Select, Drive/More Drive)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.