Fender GB Twin Reverb Combo Amp
Fender GB Twin Reverb Combo AmpDetails
The Fender GB Twin Reverb Combo Amp was inspired by one of the world's foremost jazz guitarists, George Benson - producing rich, punchy tone with smooth attacks and singing sustain. The pair of 12'' Jensen Tornado speakers faithfully reproduce Benson's dynamic attack with shimmering highs and plenty of bite when overdriven, while the 12AY7 pre amp tube provides an alternate low-gain voice with complex midrange. As refined as the music that inspired it, the Fender GB Twin Reverb's elegant vinyl covering, sparkle grille cloth and front panel GB badge combine together to create a dignified amplifier that looks equally at home in the living room or on stage.
Product Ref: 70464View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Model Name: GB Twin Reverb®, 230V UK
- Model Number: 2173404000
- Series: Artist Signature
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: 2 x 12'' Jensen® Tornado
- Channels: Two; Normal and Vibrato
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four 1/4'' - Two Normal and Two Vibrato
- Wattage: 85 Watts at 4Ω
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated
- Cabinet: Lightweight Pine
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off)
- Grille: Black and Silver
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AY7 & 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.