Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410 III 60W Combo Amp
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410 III 60W Combo AmpDetails
Hot Rod DeVille™ 410 III - The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes.
Product Ref: 18113View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Hot Rod DeVille 410 III is a 60-watt combo with a classic 4x10" speaker configuration borrowed from the legendary Super Reverb and '59 Bassman amps, the low-end headroom characteristic of 6L6 tubes, a versatile all-12AX7 tube preamp, an effects loop and more.
It produces amazing clean and overdriven tones and luscious Fender spring reverb, and an 8-ohm extension speaker output even lets you add a cabinet for additional stage coverage. Additional Hot Rod Deville 410 III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, streamlined footswitch, and graduated volume and treble pot tapers.
- New Celestion® G12P-80 12" speakers tighten bass response and offer harmonically enhanced character when pushing hard in the Drive channel (Deluxe III and DeVille 212 III models)
- Improved modified tone circuit gives tighter overdrive voice and midrange punch
- Graduated volume and tone potentiometers offer smoother, more refined and predictable linear sweep
- Pedalboard-friendly footswitch design is sleek, tough and stage-ready
- New Fender badge lets you know it's a retooled and refueled Hot Rod amp
- New black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs: Two
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Three Selectable Channels (Normal, Drive and More Drive)
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Blackface Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Input Impedance: 1M (Input 1)/136K (Input 2)
- Output Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Amplifier Length: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 23.5" (59.7 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23.5" (59.7 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 50 lbs (22.7 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 4-10" Special Design Eminence® 8 ohm, 30 watt Speakers
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Independent Gain and Master Controls in Drive Channel
- Bright Switch
- Effects Loop
- External Speaker Jack
- 2-Button 3-Function Footswitch for Channel Select
- Drive Select and "More Drive" Select
- Black panel
- Vintage Pointer Knobs
- Internal Variable Bias Control
- FootSwitch: 2-Button, 3-Function Footswitch Included
- Cover: Amplifier Cover Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.