Fender Hot Rod DeVille Mike Landau 2x12 Combo Amp
Fender Hot Rod DeVille Mike Landau 2x12 Combo AmpDetails
The Fender Hot Rod DeVille Mike Landau 2x12 Combo Amplifier is the result of a unique collaboration between Fender and legendary musician, instrumental solo artist, world-class sideman, session master and "players' player" Mike Landau. Based on the Fender Hot Rod DeVille III, the ML version has tube circuitry and 60-watt output, two 12" speakers, spring reverb and an effects loop. Enjoy great quality sound at an affordable price with the Fender Hot Rod DeVille Mike Landau Guitar Combo Amp, which provides the ultimate clean tone as a "canvas" for pedals and player dynamics.
Product Ref: 54272View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Model Name: Hot Rod DeVille™ ML 212, 120V, Black/Silver
- Model Number: 2232400000
- Series: Artist Signature
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Tube
Electronics & Hardware
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 60 Watts
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Channels: Two - Selectable
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Black
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Effects: Reverb
Speakers, Tubes & Accessories
- Impedance: 2 or 4 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (3 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6L6)
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 21" (53.34 cm)
- Width: 24.25" (61.59 cm)
- Depth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- Weight: 54 lbs (24.5 kg)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.