Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Surf Green
Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Surf GreenDetails
Product Ref: 57163View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
LSR Roller Nut & Locking Tuners
The LSR (Linear String Rotation) Roller Nut is an innovative new string nut which allows advanced tuning stability and resonance as it reduces friction between the nut and string by supporting the string on a pair of hardened steel ball bearings.
Furthermore the addition of locking tuners allows an even greater tuning stability as the end of the string is locked into the machine head before being rotated into position. This technique also allows for quicker re-stringing as the string does not have to be wound so many times to retain a secure hold on the tuning peg.
Fender Vintage Noiseless Pickups
The Fender Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless Single Coil Pickups are a unique set of bright and lively sounding pickups which deliver a balanced tone in a range of positions. Utilizing ceramic magnets the dual-coil Noiseless pickups provide fantastic clarity and definition with an aggressive flavour to the tone. The Noiseless single coils feature innovative, modern craftsmanship which allows them to deliver a fantastic stacked single coil tone but without the unwanted hum often associated with single coil pickups.
About Jeff Beck
Jeff Beck is a British guitarist and songwriter born in 1944 who gained the spotlight in prestigious rock band The Yardbirds. With band members such as Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck can be considered as part of the elite three pioneers of British rock music having been inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame twice as a member of The Yardbirds and for his solo career.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Series: Artist
- Finish: Surf Green
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Bridge: 2 Point American Series Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Thinner C
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: LSR Roller
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless
- Neck Pickup: Dual-Coil Ceramic Noiseless
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Vintage Tweed Case, Strap and Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.