Fender Jim Adkins JA-90 Thinline Telecaster, Natural
Fender Jim Adkins JA-90 Thinline Telecaster, NaturalDetails
When Jim Adkins, guitarist and frontman for platinum-selling Jimmy Eat World, cheerfully challenged Fender with designing his perfect guitar, a collaboration began that resulted in the new JA-90.
The Fender Jim Adkins JA-90 Thinline Telecaster in Natural.
Product Ref: 18536View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender sat down with Adkins and went over his old Fender TC-90 spec by spec, making some important changes that subsequently produced this unique new model. Features include a mahogany neck set into a semi-hollow ash body, Seymour Duncan soapbar pickups, independent volume and tone controls, an Adjusto-Matic bridge and anchored tailpiece. Sweetness, indeed!
- Matching Painted Headstock,
- Jim Adkins Signature on Back of Headstock,
- Black Plastic Parts,
- Knurled Dome Knobs,
- White Pearloid Dot Position Inlays,
- Graphite Nut,
- Oversized Strap Buttons
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Anchored-Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Neck: Mahogany, Set Neck, Modern C Shape, (Gloss Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5 Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650 (42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck: Seymour Duncan SP90-1NRWRP Vintage P-90
- Bridge: SP90-3B Custom P-90
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Tone 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension - ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042), p/n 0730250203
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.