Fender Modern Player Coronado, RW, Black Cherry Burst
Fender Modern Player Coronado, RW, Black Cherry BurstDetails
First seen in the '60s, the Coronado is back with a greater sound, build and beauty.
Product Ref: 40490View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Coronado has a special history as Fender's first hollow-body electric guitar. Now reintroduced into the Modern Player series, the Coronado style returns with stunning looks, tone and features.
The thin, semi-hollow maple body has an alder centre-block and is bound top and back, finished in Black Cherry Burst with three-ply black pickguard.
A 'C'-shaped maple neck has a white-bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and elegant white pearloid block inlays.
Dual Fideli'Tron humbucking pickups with a three-way toggle switch, four skirted 'amp'-style controls and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with floating 'F' trapeze tailpiece.
Body & Bridge
- Colour: Black Cherry Burst
- Bridge: Pinned Adjusto-Matic with floating 'F' Trapeze Tailpiece
- Strings: Fender® USA NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Fideli'Tron Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fideli'Tron Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.