Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus, Charcoal Transparent
Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus, Charcoal TransparentDetails
The Modern Player Telecaster Plus HSS is that rare bird among Telecasters-a triple-pickup model-further distinguished by a pine body and mini-toggle coil-split switch for the Modern Player humbucking bridge pickup.
Product Ref: 22661View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Throughout its history, Fender has always made a special point of welcoming new players to the family by offering entry-level instruments of remarkable style and substance, with great sound, classic looks, solid performance and eminent affordability. The Modern Player series continues that great "my-first-Fender" tradition, with thoroughly modern features and several distinctively unconventional new takes on Fender's most revered instruments-all with outstandingly attainable value.
So simple, yet incredibly versatile! Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Pine
- Pickguard: Three-ply
- Finish: Charcoal transparent
- Bridge: Vintage-style Stratocaster string-through-body six-saddle hard-tail bridge
- Neck: C-shaped maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 22 jumbo frets
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Modern Player single-coil Telecaster neck pickup
- Middle Pickup: Modern Player Stratocaster middle pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-way pickup switching
- Knobs: Knurled "chrome-dome" Control Knobs
- Tuners: Vintage-style Tuners
- Hardware: Nickel/chrome Hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.