Fender Mustang 90 Electric Guitar, RW, Torino Red
Fender Mustang 90 Electric Guitar, RW, Torino RedDetails
The Fender Mustang 90 Electric Guitar features modern updates on a classic design. The alder body produces bright, balanced tones whilst the maple neck's C shape has a comfortable playability. The short scale adds warmth to your sound, as well as being suitable for musicians still developing. This model is equipped with two Mustang MP-90 pickups for a more powerful projection and stronger tone. This Mustang combines the spirit of the original with features designed for the modern musician. The torino red finish and aged pearloid pickguard are a classic aesthetic to this stunning guitar.
Product Ref: 76623View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MustangThe Mustang has become a hallmarked shape surrounding underground music and culture. Since its launch in 1964 this unique guitar has become a classic choice for performing musicians worldwide. The alder body and maple neck have a solid construction, whilst the high quality hardware ensures that this model can be reliably gigged week in, week out. The MP-90 pickups present a balanced range of harmonics and thick tones. The punchy low frequencies have become a famed attribute for guitar riffs and thick chord work. The short scale is ideal for developing student musicians who require an instrument to develop with and play their first gigs. This high output update on an underground classic is an inspiring instrument to any guitarist’s collection.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Shape: Mustang Offset
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Strat Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles
- Colour: Torino Red
- Finish: Gloss Polyetser
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: C Shape
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Type: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Scale: 610mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 241mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Mustang MP-90
- Neck Pickup: Mustang MP-90
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4 Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.