Fender Mustang Bass, RW, Torino Red
Fender Mustang Bass, RW, Torino RedDetails
The Fender Mustang Bass Guitar combines a classic design with modern updates. The alder body produces bright, balanced tones whilst the maple neck's C shape has a comfortable playability. The short scale adds warmth to your sound, as well as being suitable for musicians still developing their skills. The single coil Jazz and Precision pickups produce a dynamic range of vintage tones. This Mustang combines the spirit of the original with features designed for the modern musician. The torino red finish is a smart aesthetic.
Product Ref: 76626View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Mustang has become a hallmarked shape surrounding underground music and culture. Since its launch in 1964 this unique bass has become a classic choice for performing musicians worldwide. The alder body and maple neck have a solid construction, whilst the high quality hardware ensures that this model can be reliably gigged week in, week out. The split single coil Jazz and Precision pickups provide a thick, full bodied tone. The punchy low frequencies have become a famed attribute for riffing. The short scale is ideal for developing student musicians who require an instrument to develop with and play their first gigs. This also cuts down the string tension for a more expressive response. This high output update on an underground classic is an inspiring instrument to any bassist’s collection.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Shape: Mustang Offset
- Bridge: 4 Saddle Standard
- Colour: Torino Red
- Finish: Gloss Polyester
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: C Shape
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dot
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Joint: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fret Type: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Scale: 762mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 241mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Pickguard: 4 Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.