Fender Mustang GT 200 Guitar Amplifier
Fender Mustang GT 200 Guitar AmplifierDetails
Product Ref: 89986View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Amp, User-Friendly Control
The Fender Mustang GT-200 is designed to produce high quality audio performance and offer a user-friendly control interface, ensuring anyone can producing incredible tones. The amp features 2 12’’ Celestion custom speakers to reproduce every part of your performance with precision in stereo, and offers 200 watts of pure power for incredible projection at big venues. Its special plywood cabinet is designed to enhance the overall tone, while keeping the amp lightweight. The Mustang GT is loaded with 21 classic amp models from the ’59 bassman to modern metal amps, and features 47 different effects to recreate a range of classic tones or create brand new never-heard-before sounds.
Wireless Digital Connectivity
The Mustang GT is the world’s first Wi-Fi equipped guitar amplifier, letting players download the latest updates directly from Fender, access Fender artist-created presets, and connect directly to the Fender community. Also features Bluetooth capabilities, the amp can be controlled by phones, tablets, Macs, and PCs via Fender’s new Tone app. Adjust your settings and select different presets with just your finger, and stream music/backing tracks to play along with to enhance your playing experience.
The Fender Tone App
Combining connectivity with ingenuity, Fender have designed the Tone app to act as an external controller for your amp, letting you adjust the amp’s controls in real time with just a finger. The app also offers the ability to upgrade the amp’s capabilities, letting you increase its power of add new presets without the need for cables or tinkering. Create, edit, share, browse, and download a range of classic or unique presets to increase your tonal possibilities and make your amp incredibly versatile.
- 2 x 12'' Celestion custom designed speaker reproduces every part of your performance with precision in stereo, perfect for big venues
- High-quality audio performance, with powerful effects and amp models
- User-friendly control interface with hi-res colour display for quick and easy selections and tone adjustments
- Wireless digital connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to allow control from phones, tablets and Mac/PCs through the Fender Tone app
- Bluetooth streaming and control from devices lets you stream music/backing tracks while plug in and play simultaneously
- Equipped with Wi-Fi for easy software updates and preset exchange
- Seamless preset changes, plus delay and reverb “spillover”
- Setlist feature lets you organise presets as needed for multiple performance styles and/or band song lists
- Audio Looperfoot switch for endless fun and creativity
- Amp Type: Digital
- Power: 200 Watts (2 x 100)
- Speakers: 2 x 12’’ Custom Celestion
- Channels: One
- Amp Models: 21
- Effects: 47
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button, Tuner
- Display: Hi-Res Full-Colour LCD
- Includes: MGT-4 Footswitch
- Outputs: USB Recording, 3.5mm Headphone
- Inputs: 3.5mm AUX, 1/4'’ Jack
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8” Lightweight Plywood
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Soft-Touch Flip Handle
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Height: 10.9’’ (530mm)
- Width: 25.5’’ (647mm)
- Depth: 10’’ (254mm)
- Weight: 34lbs (15.7kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.