Fender Mustang I V.2 Guitar Combo Amp
Fender Mustang I V.2 Guitar Combo AmpDetails
The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender Mustang. The new Fender Mustang V.2 amplifier series raises the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle, including five new amp models, five new effects and intelligent pitch shifting.
Product Ref: 33387View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Mustang I (V.2) features seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models. These include five new ones, such as '57 Twin and '60s Thrift. A full palette of effects includes reverb, delay/echo, tremolo and phaser, with additional effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and intelligent pitch-shifting. There are 24 onboard presets with the ability to store more on your PC, two stereo XLR outputs, a headphone output and aux input, new low-noise power amp platform, a useful chromatic tuner and expression pedal capabilities.
Hook your Mustang I Combo Amp up to your PC using USB connectivity to use the free Fender FUSE software to record high-quality, low-latency audio output.
"For practice, laying down some demos and even getting in touch with other users online and swapping sounds, the Mustangs are a steal. And thanks to the accuracy of many of its amp models, we're hard pushed to think of a better mix of vintage-inspired tones, price and modern technology." - MusicRadar
Features and Specifications
- Speaker: 1 x 8" Fender Special Design Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Power: 20 Watts
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Channels: One Channel (with 24 Presets)
- Preset Select
- Modulation Select
- Delay/Reverb Select
- Save Button
- Exit Button
- Tap Tempo Button
- Onboard Presets: 24
- Effects: Reverbm Delay/Echo, Tremolo, Phaser, Big Fuzz, Green Screamer, Pitch Shifting
- Connectivity: USB, Aux In
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Height: 14.5" (36.83 cm)
- Width: 15.5" (40 cm)
- Depth: 7.6" (19.3cm)
- Weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.