Fender Mustang II (V.2) Guitar Combo Amp
Fender Mustang II (V.2) Guitar Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 33390View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The world's best-selling amplifier series is back with new features, a new look and all the flexibility you've come to expect from a Fender Mustang.
The Mustang IV (V.2) features seventeen high-quality Fender and other amp models. These include five new ones, such as '57 Twin and '60s Thrift. A full palette of effects includes reverb, delay/echo, tremolo and phaser, with additional effects including Big Fuzz, Green Screamer and intelligent pitch-shifting. There are over 100 onboard factory and user presets, two stereo XLR outputs, a headphone output and aux input, new low-noise power amp platform, a useful chromatic tuner and expression pedal capabilities.
Hook your Mustang IV combo amp up to your PC using USB connectivity to use the free Fender FUSE software to record high-quality, low-latency audio output.
- Studio Preamp
- '57 Twin
- '60s Thrift
- British Watts
- British Colour
- Ranger Boost
- Green Box
- Orange Box
- Black Box
- Big Fuzz
- Intelligent Pitch Shifting
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Speaker: 1-12" Fender® Special Design Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Power: 40 Watts
- Inputs: One 1/4" Instrument
- Channels: One Channel (with 24 Presets)
- Height: 17.25 in (43.8cm)
- Width: 18.25" (46.4 cm)
- Depth: 8.7" (22 cm)
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.9 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.