Fender PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender PM-1 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 67370View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Design Meets Modern Style
Fender are renowned for constantly updated and refining their products, catering to the needs and desires of modern guitar players. The Paramount series from Fender is heavily-influenced from vintage models, with the design reflecting this. Taking components from a range of different acoustics, the PM-1 features a 60's checkerboard rosette with a 70s inspired bridge. With its modern innovations and premium-quality construction, the Paramount series will last long into your playing career.
Quality Sound At An Affordable Price
The Fender PM-1 features a range of premium-quality components and features normally found on higher priced guitars but at a more affordable price range. Designed for beginners and intermediate players alike the PM-1 is a great starter guitar for anyone wanting to take their guitar playing seriously. With its affordable price tag, this guitar is a great investment for any budding guitarist looking for a quality electro-acoustic at a price that wont break the bank.
SpecificationsBody and Bridge
- Scale Length: 643 mm (25.3’’)
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X Frame
- Body Top Material: Solid ‘A’ Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural, High Gloss
- Rosette: Fender 60s Checkerboard
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 20
- Finish: High Gloss
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Hardware: Nickel
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.