Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor, Natural
Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 67369View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Design, Modern Build
For decades Fender has steadily updated, refined and redirected its method of producing acoustic guitars to match and inspire each generation of musicians. The Paramount series takes influences from the past with the design from a 60s checkerboard rosette to the 70s inspired bridge. The PM-2’s parlor shape adds to the vintage sound with its folk, traditional tone which functions especially well with finger-picking styles. When combined with the modern, more accurate building quality and reliable resources, the Paramount series will last long into your playing career.
Versatile Sound at an Affordable Price
Fender prides itself on making great sound for a variety of situations. The Paramount series of guitars is ideal for many situations. As a home guitar, it provides a light tone and solid build suitable for people learning or honing their skills. As a studio guitar, its ‘C’ shaped neck and Rosewood fingerboard give it the versatility for all playing styles, whilst the classic dreadnought body shape makes it suitable for all genres. As a live or busking guitar, the Paramount has the bright tone and projection to be picked up by an audience. The Fender Paramount series has the versatility for all styles of player to confidently record, use live, or just practise with.
SpecificationsBody and Bridge
- Scale Length: 628 mm (24.7’’)
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X Frame
- Body Top Material: Solid ‘A’ Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst, High Gloss
- Rosette: Fender 60s Checkerboard
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 19
- Finish: High Gloss
- Tuning Machines: Nickel
- Hardware: Nickel
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.