Fender Pro Junior III 15W Guitar Amp
Fender Pro Junior III 15W Guitar AmpDetails
The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod Series Amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod Amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes.
Product Ref: 18109View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Pro Junior™ III is a simple, uncluttered 15-watt tone machine - a great grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It delivers the fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, driven by a dual-12AX7 tube preamp and a 10" Fender Special Design speaker with vintage cone. It all adds up to incredibly touch-sensitive dynamic response that experienced players prefer.
Other features include a unique clean-to-drive volume control, and external speaker capability. Additional Pro Junior III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, vintage Fender "dog bone" handle, vintage-size jewel light, lower-noise shielding, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL-84 tubes, and heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs.
- Inputs: One
- Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Blackface Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 10mV for full power, Tone and Volume = 12
- Speaker: 1-10" Special Design Eminence® 8 Ohm, 30 Watt Speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.