Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Olympic White
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 57302View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring powerful Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 single coil pickups, the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster produces a punchy, thick and high output tone. Perfect for rock, blues heavy rock and even nu metal the Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 pickups incorporate alnico magnets with reverse wound and reverse polarity modifications in the bridge position. With only a bridge and neck pickup this Stratocaster has a non-active dummy cap in the middle position to keep the traditional 3 single coil pickup look.
Graduated Scalloped Fretboard
Incorporating a speedy scalloped fretboard the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster provides advanced playability and sustain due to the slight indent (scallop) in each of the frets which becomes progressively deeper higher up the fretboard. This uncommon fretboard treatment also provides smooth and quick string bending, tapping and tremolo perfect for high speed shredding.
Vintage Parts and Components
Taking inspiration from the traditional Fender Stratocasters the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster incorporates a range of vintage style components such as the vintage F stamped machine heads, vintage synchronized tremolo, vintage fret sizing and large '70s style large headstock.
About Ritchie Blackmore
Ritchie Blackmore is a British guitarist and songwriter born in 1945. Having written some of the most iconic rock riffs of all time such as "Smoke on the Water" Ritchie has earned legendary status among all guitarists. Ritchie Blackmore has also performed and written in various bands throughout his career such as Deep Purple, The Outlaws and Rainbow.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Series: Artist
- Finish: Olympic White
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: U Shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Graduated Scalloped)
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25"
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" / 42 mm
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Headstock: Large '70s Style with Artist Signature on Headstock
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single Coil (Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity)
- Middle Pickup: Non-Active (Dummy Cap)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Single Coil
- Machine Heads: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Strap Buttons: Flush Mounted Dunlop Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.