Fender Road Worn 50s Stratocaster, 2 Colour Sunburst
Fender Road Worn 50s Stratocaster, 2 Colour SunburstDetails
Few things in this world have gotten cooler with age than the Fender Stratocaster guitar. Born in the '50s, these guitars became even cooler after years of use on the road, morphing over time to look appealingly battered and feel even better than when they were brand-new.
Product Ref: 12963View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender's uniquely distressed maple-fretboard Road Worn '50s Strat delivers that aged look and feel built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it.
Designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, the Road Worn Strat is supercharged with Tex-Mex pickups and 21 narrow jumbo frets.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Soft V Shape
- Neck Finish: Urethane Finish
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: 3 Tex Mex Strat Single-Coil Pickups with Staggered, Alnico Magnet pole Pieces and Parchment Covers
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Machine Heads: Fender®/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.