Fender Road Worn 50s Telecaster, Blonde
Fender Road Worn 50s Telecaster, BlondeDetails
Fender's new Maple fretboard Road Worn '50s Tele delivers that aged style and feel, built to look, sound and feel like it has survived half a century, designed with 1950s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, and supercharged with Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets.
Product Ref: 12967View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The first Fender workhorse; the original road warrior Electric Guitar. Fender's long road begins with the Telecaster, a guitar that amazingly looked even cooler and handled even better the more players heaped wear-and-tear on it; great when brand-new but positively phenomenal with a few thousand miles on it.
The Fender Telecaster has been seen in the hands of some of music's finest guitarists. From Bruce Springsteen to Status Quo, it's presence can be felt in many a classic rock anthem. It's legacy continues in the hands of exceptional guitarists like John 5 (formerly of Marilyn Manson fame) now playing for Rob Zombie and The lighty Slipknot's Jim Root as well as being the preferred instrument of Jimmy Eat World's Jim Adkins.
- Distressed Body, Neck, and Hardware Creating an Aged Appearance
- Vintage Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Ash
- Bridge: Vintage Style 3-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele Bridge
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White, (5-Hole)
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, C Shape, (Urethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25 Radius (184 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25.5 (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650 (42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 Tex-Mex Tele Single-Coil Pickups with Alnico Magnet Pole Pieces
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Machine Heads: Fender/Ping Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel, Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.