Fender Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, 3-Color Sunburst
Fender Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster Electric Guitar, 3-Color SunburstDetails
The Fender Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster is ideal for guitarists who want that battered look and authentically aged vibe of countless gigs without spending years on the road. This stylish guitar features a 3-Colour Sunburst Alder with a road-worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish, a 22 fret Rosewood fingerboard with vintage-style frets and white dot inlays, a white pickguard, aged white control knobs and chrome hardware. With authentic features from the original '60s version, this fantastic new model will take you back to a widely creative time when rock music really came into its own.
Product Ref: 54234View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Road Worn 60s Jazzmaster is ideal for those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs. You can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road yourself! The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, lightly rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Road Worn® Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Rhythm Tone Circuit, Down: Lead Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.