Fender Sonoran SCE Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Lake Placid Blue
Fender Sonoran SCE Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Lake Placid BlueDetails
Fender's Sonoran SCE is decked out for sun-and-fun acoustic action, upgraded with a three-ply pickguard, bone nut and bridge saddle, and vintage-style Fender 'Viking' bridge. It's perfect for those who dig vintage styling and seek to ride the wave of Fender's classic Southern California history and vibe.
Product Ref: 24172View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other premium features of the Sonoran SCE include a cutaway body shape with a solid spruce top, scalloped X bracing, checkerboard rosette, multiple body bindings and mahogany back and sides. The Sonoran SCE electro acoustic also features an on-board active preamp, tuner and a low battery indicator light as well as controls to adjust the volume, bass, mid and treble.
The vintage C-Shaped maple neck features a dual-action truss-rod, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays and Stratocaster headstock in a painted Lake Placid Blue finish to make the gloss finish of the body.
- Body Shape: Cutaway
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Checkerboard Rosette
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
Electronics and Hardware:
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- String Nut: Bone
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.