Fender Standard Stratocaster HH, Black
Fender Standard Stratocaster HH, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 54237View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Blacktop Open Coil Pickups
Armed with two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins that deliver massive high-gain power the Fender Standard Stratocaster HH is perfect for modern guitarists who want a heavy and aggressive tone. Sleek and supercharged the Stratocaster HH is built to match the intensity of any playing style.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Also incorporating a push/pull pickup coil tap the Fender Standard Stratocaster HH gives you a huge amount of tonal options allowing you to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil with just a push/pull of the tone knob making it an extremely versatile guitar excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
Hardware & Electronics:
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Electronics: Push/Pull Coil Tap
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop Open-Coil Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop Open-Coil Humbucker
- Machine Heads: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.