Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS, RW, Brown Sunburst
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS, RW, Brown SunburstDetails
The Standard Stratocaster HSS offers legendary Fender tone with classic styling. Features include one humbucking/two single-coil pickup configuration, synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block and '70s-style headstock logo.
Product Ref: 22607View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This Fender Strat also boasts shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, a tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs
Few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the greatest guitar legends like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple's Ritchie Blackmore, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a very small few.
Its presence can still be felt today on stages the world over in the hands of some of today's legends including Iron Maiden's Dave Murray, Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan and Slipknot's Jim Root. The Stratocaster is set to be a mainstay in all musical genre's for decades to come, become a part of its unique history today.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle/Neck Pickups
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- Switch Tip: Parchment Plastic
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.