Fender Standard Stratocaster LH Electric Guitar, RW, Brown Sunburst
Fender Standard Stratocaster LH Electric Guitar, RW, Brown SunburstDetails
The Fender Standard Stratocaster left handed electric guitar offers legendary Fender tone thanks to its three single-coil pickups, and classic styling with its Brown Sunburst finish and parchment pickguard. The tinted neck is the final touch on this attractive instrument.
Product Ref: 36051View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Standard Stratocaster has a maple neck with a satin finish and a rosewood fingerboard. Other features include chrome hardware and a synchronised tremolo with a high-mass bridge block.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Finish: Brown Sunburst Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42mm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Middle Pickups
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle & Neck Pickups
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.