Fender Standard Stratocaster MN, Arctic White
Fender Standard Stratocaster MN, Arctic WhiteDetails
The Fender Standard Stratocaster offers the legendary Fender tone with vintage styling and modern playability. This Stratocaster features a trio of standard single-coil pickups, which combine with the resonant Alder body to produce the authentic stratocaster sparkle with clarity and definition. Other features include a Maple neck with a Maple fingerboard, a vintage-style synchronized tremolo, 5-way pickup switching, a parchment pickguard and matching control knobs.
Product Ref: 12480View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Standard Series by Fender
Standard series guitars and basses deliver the classic Fender sound and style at entry-level prices, while remaining loaded with modern features that ensure unparalleled playability. Crafted with medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, vintage Fender bridges and more - these instruments are made for performances on stage and in the studio.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Model Number: 0144602580
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Arctic White
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Back and Gloss Front
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle/Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Master Volume
- Tone 1: Neck Pickup
- Tone 2: Middle Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
- Controls Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS .009 - 0.42
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.