Fender Standard Stratocaster, RW, Black
Fender Standard Stratocaster, RW, BlackDetails
The sounds that create legends! The Standard Stratocaster offers legendary Fender tone combined with classic styling.
Product Ref: 12468View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features include three single-coil pickups, a synchronized tremolo with high-mass bridge block, shielded body cavities, and medium jumbo frets. New features include a tinted neck, parchment pickguard/control knobs, and a 70s-style logo. The Standard Strat - plug one in and hear for yourself!
Few electric guitar models have the distinct history of the Fender Stratocaster. Having appeared in the hands of some of the greatest guitar legends like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple's Ritchie Blackmore, Dire Straits frontman Mark Knopfler and Pink Floyd's David Gilmour to name but a very small few.
Its presence can still be felt today on stages the world over in the hands of some of today's legends including Iron Maiden's Dave Murray, Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan and Slipknot's Jim Root. The Stratocaster is set to be a mainstay in all musical genre's for decades to come, become a part of it's unique history today.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple Neck Finish: Tinted Satin Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Bridge Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Middle Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: Parchment Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Vintage Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bullets 3250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.