Fender Standard Stratocaster RW, Brown Sunburst
Fender Standard Stratocaster RW, Brown SunburstDetails
The Fender Standard Stratocaster offers the legendary Fender tone with vintage styling and modern playability. This Stratocaster features a trio of standard single-coil pickups, which combine with the resonant Alder body to produce the authentic stratocaster sparkle with clarity and definition. Other features include a Maple neck with a Rosewood fingerboard, a vintage-style synchronized tremolo, 5-way pickup switching, a parchment pickguard and matching control knobs.
Product Ref: 12342View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Standard Series by Fender
Standard series guitars and basses deliver the classic Fender sound and style at entry-level prices, while remaining loaded with modern features that ensure unparalleled playability. Crafted with medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, vintage Fender bridges and more - these instruments are made for performances on stage and in the studio.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model Name: Standard Stratocaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Brown Sunburst
- Model Number: 0144600532
- Series: Standard
- Colour: Brown Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Back with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Front Coil of Bridge Pickup and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle/Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Master Volume
- Tone 1: Neck Pickup
- Tone 2: Middle Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Hardware Colour: Nickel/Chrome
- Controls Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS .009 - 0.42
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.