Fender Standard Telecaster Left Handed, Brown Sunburst
Fender Standard Telecaster Left Handed, Brown SunburstDetails
Professional guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster Guitar since its early 1950s introduction for its powerful tone and smooth playability. This Left Handed Standard Telecaster combines the best of old and new, with hotter single-coil pickups, six-saddle strings-through-body bridge and '70s-style headstock logo.
Product Ref: 25667View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other features of this left handed Standard Telecaster include shielded body cavities, medium jumbo frets, cast/sealed tuners, tinted neck, parchment pickguard and control knobs.
So simple, yet incredibly versatile! Since its introduction in the early '50s, guitarists in all musical genres have relied on the Fender Telecaster guitar for its powerful tone and smooth playability. Today's Standard Telecaster guitar features the best of the old and the new: a fast-action maple neck, cast/sealed machine heads, two classic single-coil pickups, and a six-saddle string-through-body bridge. Timeless.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Colour/Finish: Brown Sunburst (Polyester)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Tele® Bridge
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele® Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Tele® Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA Super 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench: 0.1875"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.