Fender Standard Telecaster MN, Brown Sunburst
Fender Standard Telecaster MN, Brown SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 25665View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Classic Alder & Maple Construction
Featuring a classic alder body coupled with a maple neck and fingerboard, the standard Telecaster offers an incredibly resonant, balanced tone with plenty of punch in the lower mids. The lightweight alder offers incredible comfort, while the smooth maple provides quick and easy position changes. The modern ‘’C’’ profile is designed for an incredibly comfortable playing experience, allowing the hand to fully cup the neck and deliver a smooth slide..
High-Quality Electronics & Hardware
The Telecaster is equipped with a range of high -quality components, deliver a profession grade performance to players on a budget. Its set of standard single-coil pickups are infused with the soul of Fender, offering all the classic tones associated with fender. A toggle switch, tone control, and volume control provides excellent tone shaping capabilities, allowing players to dial in the perfect tone for their playing style. The string-through body Tele bridge, synthetic bone nut, and standard cast/sealed tuners keep the guitar's strings stable and secure, enhancing sustain and resonance for the perfect performance.
Standard Series by Fender
The standard series of guitars and basses deliver the classic Fender sound and style at entry-level prices. Loaded with modern features and constructed at a high-quality to ensure players receive an unparalleled playability. Crafted with medium jumbo frets, an adjustable truss rod, vintage Fender bridges and more, these instruments are made for performances on stage and in the studio.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality. It is perhaps a fitting testimony to its essential original rightness that the Telecaster design has hardly changed ever since.
- Model Number: 0145102532
- Series: Standard
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Brown Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profle: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Controls Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Bridge Saddles: Blocks
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009 - 0.42 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.