Fender Stratocaster Classic Series 50s, MF, Candy Apple Red
Fender Stratocaster Classic Series 50s, MF, Candy Apple RedDetails
Fender introduced the revolutionary Stratocaster in the 50s, during Rock music's infancy. The Classic Series 50s Stratocaster epitomises the instrument in the era of its origin, with an authentic finish and vintage details.
Product Ref: 34664View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Classic Series '50s Stratocaster Lacquer has an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish to its alder body.
A soft 'V'-shaped tinted maple neck, 7.25" radius maple fingerboard and 21 vintage-style frets with black-dot inlays make for easy playability.
Other features include a contrasting white pickguard, aged control knobs and switch tip and vintage-style touches to the tuners, single-coil alnico pickups with staggared alnico pole pieces and synchronised tremolo bridge.
A Fender tweed case is included so you can transport your Strat in style.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Synchronised Tremolo
- Pickguard: White
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Soft 'V'-Shaped Tinted Maple Neck
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage-Style
- Inlays: Black Dot
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Three vintage-style single-coil pickups, staggered alnico pole pieces
- Pickup Switching: 5-way
- Machine Heads: Vintage-style
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.