Fender Super-Sonic 22 Combo Amp, Blonde
Fender Super-Sonic 22 Combo Amp, BlondeDetails
The Fender Super-Sonic 22 Combo Amp is a no-nonsense tube amplifier that features two channels, a 12'' ''Lightning Bolt'' speaker and a multiple tone-shaping controls, perfect for both stage and studio applications regardless of musical genre. The vintage channel delivers pure and unmistakable clean Fender tones while the burn channel ignites musicial inspiration with expressive high-gain tones. The Super-Sonic 22 Combo Amp also features three 12AX7 and two 12AT7 preamp tubes, along with two 6V6 power tubes and a solid state rectifier.
Product Ref: 72493View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Model Name: Super-Sonic™ 22 Combo, Blonde, 230V
- Model Number: 2160006400
- Series: Super-Sonic™
- Colour: Blonde and Oxblood
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Channels: Two; Vintage and Burn (Vintage has Two Selectable Voices
- Speaker: One - 12'' Fender® ''Lightning Bolt'' Design by Eminence®
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat)
- Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4'' Send/Return
- Inputs: One; 1/4''
- Extension Speaker Jack: Two 1/4'' Parallel (Internal and External)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 22 Watts at 8Ω
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8'' Birch Plywood
- Handle: Moulded Rubber ''Dog Bone'' Style
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style White Radio
- Footswitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included
- Weight: 18.2kg / 40lbs
- Amplifier Dimensions: 43.9cm x 21.6cm x 61cm / 17.3'' x 8.5'' x 24'' (H x L x W)
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 and 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.