Fender Super-Sonic 22 Combo, Black
Fender Super-Sonic 22 Combo, BlackDetails
Super-Sonic 22 Combo - The Super-Sonic concept: professional tube amplifiers for guitarists who crave glorious Fender clean and overdriven tones and expressive modern high-gain distortion - all in one no-nonsense amp.
Product Ref: 18108View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Super-Sonic 22 delivers this versatility with the organic feel and moderate output power of the legendary Deluxe Reverb® amp, perfect for most stage and studio applications. The VINTAGE channel delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome BURN channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flamethrower.
While the Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of your guitar. Offered in classic Black/Silver or iconic 1961 Blonde/Oxblood cosmetic treatment; both versions include ivory 'radio' knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop With Send & Return
- Inputs: One Input
- Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Power Handling: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black textured vinyl covering Brown Textured Vinyl Covering
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.3" (44.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs (18.2 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: 12 inch, 8 ohm 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Deluxe Reverb power platform,
- VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices * BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation,
- Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics
- 12 inch 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Ivory "radio" knobs, 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.
- FootSwitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included
- Cover: Amp Cover Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.