Fender Super-Sonic 60 Combo, Black
Fender Super-Sonic 60 Combo, BlackDetails
Super-Sonic amplifiers are the favorite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender clean tones and expressive modern high-gain tones with one no-nonsense tube amp. The vintage channel is based on two legendary Fender favorites, and the awesome burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing.
Product Ref: 23432View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Super-Sonic 60 delivers increased bass response and fatter tone, and its heavily saturated tube overdrive and sustain can be fine-tuned without masking the tonal character of your guitar. And by popular demand, the new Super-Sonic 60 models are available in two classic cosmetic treatments.
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop with Send Level & Return Level
- Inputs: One Input
- Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Line Out: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Extension Speaker Jack: One Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Power Handling: 60 Watts into 4 or 8 Ohms (Switchable)
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Vibrolux®/Bassman®). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb, Rear-Panel Effects Send/Return Level Controls
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Cover/Grill Cloth: Black textured vinyl covering
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 4 or 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Length: 10.188" (25.9 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 54 lbs. (24.5 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 1-12" Celestion® Vintage 30 8 Ohm, 60 Watt Speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 6 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.