Fender T-Bucket 100-CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, 3-Color Sunburst
Fender T-Bucket 100-CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, 3-Color SunburstDetails
This Fender T-Bucket 100-CE electro acoustic guitar has many of the same features as the 300-CE but at a fraction of the price.
Product Ref: 33133View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The spruce top has quarter-sawn scalloped "X" bracing, and the guitar also features a bound mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard, a rosewood bridge, and a Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner.
Special features include inlaid pearloid pinstriping motif by illustration artist Vince Ray on the headstock and 12th fret (with Fender 'F'), dual-action truss rod.
Features and Specifications
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Rosette: T-Bucket Pinstriped
- Body Depth: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Neck Shape: 'C'-Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Neck Binding: White
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp & Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Graphtech Nubone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012 - .052 Guage)
Body and Bridge
Electronics and Hardware
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.