Fender T-Bucket 300-CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Trans Blue
Fender T-Bucket 300-CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Trans BlueDetails
This Fender T-Bucket 300-CE electro acoustic guitar has upgraded features including a new holographic rosette inlay, 12th-fret "F" logo inlay design, gold hardware and Graph Tech Nubone™ nut and compensated bridge saddle for enhanced tone. Other great T-Bucket features include quarter-sawn scalloped "X" bracing, body binding and headstock pin striping, and a Fishman Isys III pickup/active preamp system with built-in chromatic tuner.
Product Ref: 33142View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
This T-Bucket 300-CE has a Quilt Maple top and Mahogany back and sides. The Mahogany neck is topped with a Rosewood fingerboard.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Laminated Quilt Maple
- Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Bridge: Rosewood with Graph Tech Nubone™ Compensated Saddle
- Finish: Trans Blue
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- String Nut: Graph Tech Nubone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3cm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.