Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat electro acoustic guitar is based on Armstrong's old '60s Fender acoustic on which he writes the songs for his punk band, Rancid. The concert-sized body sports a solid mahogany top with a Natural satin finish. It is supplied with a strap designed by Tim Armstrong himself.
Product Ref: 34327View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Tim Armstrong Hellcat features a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the third, fifth and seventh frets, and a pair of skulls on the twelfth fret.
Other features on the Tim Armstrong Hellcat include scalloped X bracing, a rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, and a Fishman Isys III active preamp with tuner.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Concert
- Finish: Natural Satin Polyurethane
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Hellcat
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (42.9mm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Accessories: Tim Armstrong "Let's Go" Guitar Strap
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.