Fender Ukulele 52 Tele Uke, Electro
Fender Ukulele 52 Tele Uke, ElectroDetails
A Fender ukulele that looks like a Tele! The Spruce and Mahogany combo gives a great woody tone with tons of resonance and clarity. A 19 fret fingerboard gives you plenty of options when playing and the Aquila uke strings are light and easy on the fingertips.
Product Ref: 40993View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A nicely crafted Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides give this uke a rich South Seas tone. As well as the unmistakable shape of the Tele body and headstock this uke also features tone bracing bar, threepiece Mahogany neck, aged body and fingerboard binding, 19 fret Rosewood fingerboard, Rosewood bridge, Aquila strings, a satin neck and body finish plus Fishman KULA pickup/preamp system with volume and tone controls and onboard tuner.
Body & Bridge
- Series: Folk Music Instruments
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Frets: 19
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 15.1" or (384 mm)
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware: Nickel
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut Concert C
- Special Electronics: Fishman KULA Preamp with Built-in Tuner
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.