Fender Villager 12 String Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender Villager 12 String Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Fender's lushly resonant-sounding Villager 12 String has been upgraded with new features including a three-ply pickguard, bone nut and a vintage-inspired rosewood Fender "Viking" bridge with compensated bone saddle.
Product Ref: 24176View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other features include a "tight" dreadnought body shape, solid spruce top with scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, vintage C-shaped maple neck with dual-action truss rod and distinctive Villager headstock, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, body binding and elegant checkerboard rosette, chrome hardware, forward strap button with internal block reinforcement, gloss neck and body finish, and Fishman® Isys III pickup system with active onboard preamp and tuner.
Features / Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Checkerboard Rosette
- Body Width: 3.75" (Front) to 4.75" (Rear)
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.625" (45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
Electronics and Hardware:
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Bone Saddle
- String Nut: Bone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.