Fender Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster Guitar, MN Vintage White
Fender Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster Guitar, MN Vintage WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 57257View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Incorporating a speedy scalloped fretboard the Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster provides advanced playability and sustain due to the slight indent (scallop) in each of the frets. This uncommon fretboard treatment also provides smooth and quick string bending, tapping and tremolo perfect for high speed shredding.
YJM Fury Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring custom designed Seymour Duncan YJM Fury STK-10 pickups the Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster delivers a quick attack and punchy tone perfect for both lightning quick lead runs and fat rhythm patterns. Having gone through over 35 prototypes, Seymour Duncan finally created a set of powerful, diverse and crystal clear single coil pickups that met all the demanding requirements of legendary guitarists Yngwie Malmsteen.
No-Load Tone Control
The unique no-load tone control is an impressive piece of electronic circuitry which allows the guitars signal to pass directly through the second tone control untainted and unaltered when in the full 10 position. This provides an improved tonality due to the clear signal path. The tone control can also be used as a standard tone control and is simply activated by switching out of the 10 position (no-load) and rotating to adjust tonality.
Vintage Parts and Components
Taking inspiration from the traditional Fender Stratocasters the Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster incorporates a range of vintage style components such as the vintage style machine heads, American vintage synchronized tremolo, neck plate and large '60s style headstock.
About Yngwie Malmsteen
Yngwie Malmsteen is a Swedish guitarist born in 1963. Renowned for his unique neo-classical playing style Yngwie Malmsteen quickly established a name for himself by combining classical melodies and playing techniques into high speed rock tracks. Since his first solo album in 1984 Yngwie has released 18 further full length efforts forever gaining popularity and inspiring many modern guitarists.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Series: Artist
- Finish: Vintage White
- Pickguard:3-Ply White
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern "C"
- Fretboard: Scalloped Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 21 Super Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearl Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 1.650" / 42 mm
- Truss Rod Nut: Bullet Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage Style
- Headstock: Large '60s Style
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Electronics: No-Load Tone Control (Tone Control 2)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-S10B YJM Fury
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-S10N YJM Fury
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan STK-S10N YJM Fury
- Machine Heads: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Strap Buttons: Dunlop Locking
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Vintage Tweed Case, Yngwie Malmsteen Strap, Cable
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.