Fishman Aura Sixteen Acoustic Imaging Pedal
Fishman Aura Sixteen Acoustic Imaging PedalDetails
Aura® Sixteen is a compact and powerful stompbox featuring award winning Aura® Acoustic Imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to your undersaddle or soundhole acoustic pickup.
Product Ref: 31434View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easy to set up and use, Aura Sixteen eliminates intrusive stage noise and expensive microphone setups, allowing you to reveal the true, unique voice of your instrument on stage or in the studio. The Fishman Aura Sixteen Imaging Pedal is used by big names in music including Jimmy Buffett, Eric Clapton and John Petrucci.
The included Aura Image Gallery software provides access to an expanding list of instruments recorded using world class studio mics and techniques. Simply connect to your PC or Mac using the included USB cable and download Images for your instruments from the extensive Image library.
For more information on the Fishman Aura Sixteen Imaging Pedal please download the user guide below.
- Award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- 16 pre-loaded Dreadnought guitar Images are completely user-configurable
- USB interface to download Images from the Aura Image Gallery (software included)
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Bypass/Mute foot switch
- Input Trim
- Clip/Low Battery indicator
- 9-Volt Battery or optional adaptor operation
- Aura Image Gallery CD and USB cable included
- Compatible with Fishmans 910R Power Supply (ACC-POW-BLE)
- Processor: 32 bit processing
- Material: Durable all-metal construction
- Dimensions: 5.6" L x 4" W x 2.1" H
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Power: 9-Volt battery or optional adaptor power
- Battery Life: 27 hours
- Audio I/O: 1/4" mono input & output w/input trim control, 24-bit A/D/A conversion
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.