Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal
Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX PedalDetails
The Fission Bass Powerchord lets you harmonise with yourself! Build up your bass sound by adding stacked harmonies over your bass lines.
Product Ref: 31445View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Housed in a sleek black metal enclosure this lightweight bass pedal is durable enough to gig with. The Fission Bass uses 32 bit signal processing and 24 bit audio conversion. Its versatile monophonic input accepts a range of pickups so you can keep your own sound. The mix output is perfect for single amp operation and the effect only output feeds a dedicated guitar amp.
An intuitive set of controls, indicators and footswitches offers several combinations of harmonies; octaves 4th and 5th above the root can combine to produce powerchords or octave-up effects. The four LEDs give you a clear indication of your selected harmony. It is also a multi-effect pedal with up to 3 voices of harmony, overdrive, adjustable noise gate, tone and effect level. This power/effect combo allows you creative control and can produce anything from musical octaves to fat, grinding effects that even guitarists will envy!
To read more about the Fishman Fission Bass Powerchord FX Pedal please download the installation instructions below.
- Creates stacked harmonies above the root note:
- Octave up
- Octave & 5th up
- 4th & Octave up
- Octave up, 5th up & 2nd octave up
- Unique footswitch LEDs let you 'see' the harmony before you kick it on
- Noise Gate control
- Overdrive control
- Tone control
- Effect Level control
- Single 1/4 inch input with trim control accepts active or passive instruments.
- 1/4" Mix Output
- 1/4" Effect Output
- 24 bit A/D/A
- 32 bit processing
- Durable all metal construction
- 4.7"L x 7.4"W x 2.1"H
- 9-Volt battery or adaptor (compatible with Fishman 910-R power supply)
- Battery Life: 27 hours
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.